You, a (gasp) Wahoo?!?!?!?!?! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Vick should be suspended the first few games next year, trying to end Dumervil's career is downright pathetic.
[/ QUOTE ]
I am a VT fan and when he was suspended last year I said he should not have had the chance to come back. I would rather have a VT team that loses 4 or 5 games this season than to have a scumbag like that leading the team. To be honest I am seriously thinking of pulling for UVA as my #1 team for now on because of how thugish Tech players are getting.
You, a (gasp) Wahoo?!?!?!?!?! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
WAHOOOOO! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Well again, I wouldn't group the team into it due to him. Most of them carry themselves very well, but there is always a prick, even at some our high schools [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Jimmy Williams too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
It's good to see that I am not the only one who is concerned about the decline of the character of the VT football program. I didn't get to watch the game, haven't even seen the Vick incident, but am not shocked to hear it. For fans who have pulled for VT when they barely won 4 or 5 games, to play for a national title, and now start to apparently condone this type of behavior is disheartening. I would much rather support a team that may not win as many games but can be respected for their integrity and sportsmanship. Marcus Vick has brought nothing but negative attention to VT and unfortunately we've got one more year to go.
as good a coach as he is, this is all Beamers fault. If he had kicked him off the team after the first incident like he would have any other player none of this would have ever happened. I mean honestly since Vick has been qb how many games have you guys won that you would not have won?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I agree. I don't know that Vick has been the deciding factor in many of Techs wins. Seems like the defense saved the offense butts most of the games I watched. As a fan of a team coming off a 2 loss season with their QB returning, great young receivers, and a RB that looked good when given a chance, I am not real excited about next year.
Just another reason to despise Bowden. It's a shame that so much emphasis has been put on winning that coaches quit coaching.
What blows my mind is the fact that if you were to jump on another man's leg in public, with intent, you could be brought up on assault and battery charges. Yes, there are things that happen on the field that shouldn't, LT vs. Theismann's Tibia for example, but most of those aren't intentional. What Vick was intentional and if weren't on the football field, it would be criminal. I guess he should be used to that though.
I do agree with most people on here, Vick needs something, those two incidents are insane, and uncalled for. I know gouging eyes, sticking ribs, twisting anything you can get a grasp on is part of football, but when you jump on someone's leg with intent to hurt them, it's a shame. Something needs to happen to stop this before it gets even more out of hand than it is.
i take that back i would LOVE to see him get drafted...as a receiver, and the first play of his nfl career is a slant across the middle on ray lewis/brian urlacher.
whammy.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks